Rancho RS9000XL Shocks and Struts
The Rancho RS9000XL 9-position adjustable series delivers nine levels of performance to on- and off-road trucks, SUVs and Jeeps. Globally recognized as the first 9-position manually adjustable ride control series in the off-road market, the advanced RS9000XL series is ideal for on- and off-road use, towing and more. The adjustable damping enhances ride characteristics by counteracting the additional unsprung mass inherent in larger tire and wheel combinations. Engineered and manufactured in the U.S., all RS9000XL series units are covered by a 90-Day Free Ride Offer and Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Large, 2.75-in. (70mm) tri-tube body**
- Increased fluid capacity to operate cooler
- Large, heavy-duty 18mm Nitro-Carb rod**
- 9-position tuning technology for optimal performance in any environment
- Graphite-filled, fluon-banded piston
- Protective boot included
**Size varies by application
Enter your vehicle information to find Rancho products for your vehicle.
If you don't see what you need, call Shockwarehouse at 1-800-245-7469.