1998 Ford Explorer 4WD Shocks

Make: ford

Model: explorer

Manufacture Date: /1998

Chassis Designation: 4wd




Ineed shocks for 98 expolere with the adj.

suspencion and cant find them after market do you have some that will




For 4-wheel electonic systems:

You can only get the electronic ones from Ford.

If you want to CONVERT the vehicle over to NON electronic units, Monroe makes conversion units to do that.

We list them in our online catalog, here's the link -


Click on the part numbers and you will see pictures of them as well.



Enter your vehicle information to find products for your vehicle.

Select the Make
Select the Model
Select the Year

If you don't see what you need, call Shockwarehouse at 1-800-245-7469.