View Cart | Checkout

2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Shocks - Upcountry

Make: Jeep Grand Cherokee

Model: Laredo

Manufacture Date: /2001

Chassis Designation:

What is your driving style: Normal Driver

Vehicle Setup: Rear Wheel Drive

Suspension Type: Regular Shocks or Struts




What is up country suspension?What kind of shock do I need for 4-door/2-wheel drive/6cy.4.0 L?



The Up Countrys have monotube shocks on them.

So if you replace those shocks, you want to stay with a monotube.

(Bilstein, Edelbrock, KYB Monomax. etc).

If you have a regular Grand Cherokee, you can still use the monotubes if you want to upgrade. :-)

Online catalog -




Enter your vehicle information to find products for your vehicle.

Select the Make Select the Model Select the Year

If you don't see what you need, call Shockwarehouse at 1-800-245-7469.

Search by Make | Airlift | Bilstein | KYB | Monroe | Rancho | Edelbrock | Home | About Us | Faq's | Site Map | Email Us | Privacy | Terms
275 Nosef Dr, Batesville, MS 38606

Master Card  Visa  American Express Discover  PayPal
All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective companies. © Copyright 2020
Designed by: Cruzan Concepts, Inc. || Developed by: DomaNet, Inc.