View Cart | Checkout

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71 4wd Shocks

Make: Chevrolet

Model: Tahoe Z71 4wd



What do I need for this truck to improve the ride?




We list the GM Tahoes in our online catalog -

Z71s have monotube shocks on them, so as long as you stay with a monotube (Bilstein is the popular choice) you will be ok.



Enter your vehicle information to find products for your vehicle.

Select the Make Select the Model Select the Year

If you don't see what you need, call Shockwarehouse at 1-800-245-7469.

Search by Make | Airlift | Bilstein | KYB | Monroe | Rancho | Edelbrock | Home | About Us | Faq's | Site Map | Email Us | Privacy | Terms
275 Nosef Dr, Batesville, MS 38606

Master Card  Visa  American Express Discover  PayPal
All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective companies. © Copyright 2020
Designed by: Cruzan Concepts, Inc. || Developed by: DomaNet, Inc.