2006 Honda Pilot Replacement for Leaking Shocks

Make: Honda
Model: Pilot
Year: 2006
What is your driving style: Normal Driver
Vehicle Setup: Rear Wheel Drive
Suspension Type: Regular Shocks or Struts

Need to replace the two rear shocks as they are leaking so what do you suggest is a best ones to replace them with Thanks.

We have two options for replacement rear shocks on your Honda Pilot. The Monroe Sensatrac and KYB GR2 are both designed to be direct OEM replacements that will restore stability and control to your truck. The Monroe Sensatrac is generally valved softer than the KYB GR2, so if you want to have a little bit more control over your Pilot, the GR2 will give you a small upgrade.You can see those here:
2006 Honda Pilot shocks


Enter your vehicle information to find products for your vehicle.

Select the Make
Select the Model
Select the Year

If you don't see what you need, call Shockwarehouse at 1-800-245-7469.