2007 Chevrolet C1500Silverado Clasic Ext. Cab



I got new rims and new 33" tires. I am also about to purchase a 4" lift

leveling spindle kit with 2" blocks in rear.So I need to know what kind of shocks I

can get for the lift and not spend alot of money.



More about lifted trucks is mention on our site here - /news/lifted-trucks.cfm

Since you may have already tried a stock length shock (a monroe), if that wasn't long enough, you may need a longer shock (be sure and check with the lift kit manufacturer to be sure. There's no way for us to tell, you didn't get the lift kit from us).

For longer shocks, we will show those in our online catalog, here's the link -


(thats for the left over 2006/2007 trucks with shocks in the front, not the new 2007-2008s with front stuts).

Most of those listed online are for more than 4-inches in the front that I see.

But again, check with the leveling / lift kit manufacturer to find out exatly what you need as far as shock lengths.

If you need a custom shock lenth, some of our companies offer universal type racing shocks, and you can get those specs here - /news/downloads.cfm



Enter your vehicle information to find products for your vehicle.

Select the Make
Select the Model
Select the Year

If you don't see what you need, call Shockwarehouse at 1-800-245-7469.