2008 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab Off Road Shocks

Make: Dodge
Model: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad cab
What is your driving style: Normal Driver
Vehicle Setup: 4 Wheel Drive
Suspension Type: Regular Shocks or Struts

Question: I have a 2008 Dodge Ram 4x4 1500, and I am looking for a more controlled highway ride (less bounce) which I would think any uprated shock would give but the main issue I have is skipping around when driving on rutted forest roads, especially from the rear end when not loaded driving over 'washboard' sections of gravel roads.

Thanks very much

Answer: If your truck has the same height suspension, you can use the regular Ram shocks. I would recommend the Bilstein Heavy Duty or the Rancho RS9000 Adjustable shocks, both of which will be an upgrade over your factory units and will ensure that your ride quality isn't hurt by putting a lesser shock on than the truck came from the factory with. You can see those here:
2008 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD Shocks


Enter your vehicle information to find products for your vehicle.

Select the Make
Select the Model
Select the Year

If you don't see what you need, call Shockwarehouse at 1-800-245-7469.