Charger R/T in 2006

The standard suspension for the Charger R/T in 2006.. The car tends to roll around corners.. Passenger knees swing.. My wifes 2008 Magnum R/T doesn't do that.. Will shocks fix that?


When replacing the units on a Charger, for the best handling and control, you want to use the BIlsteins. We list those in our online catalog - /index.cfm?mode=results&selected_model=3904&selected_year=2006 More about Bilsteins - /site/bilstein_info.cfm


Enter your vehicle information to find products for your vehicle.

Select the Make
Select the Model
Select the Year

If you don't see what you need, call Shockwarehouse at 1-800-245-7469.