View Cart | Checkout



I am interested in the KYB monomax for my 2005 f150

extended cab. What are the part numbers and price for all 4?( The fronts

are coil over?)



Here's the link for the online catalog on F150s -

There are no Monomax for the 2005 F150s.

If you want to use a monotube shock design like a Monomax, on both front and rear, you would need to use the Bilstein Heavy Dutys shown there.

KYB only offers a twin tube low pressure design (in this case, a GR2) for the front.

(a twin tube is like the Ford OE unit.)


Enter your vehicle information to find products for your vehicle.

Select the Make Select the Model Select the Year

If you don't see what you need, call Shockwarehouse at 1-800-245-7469.

Search by Make | Airlift | Bilstein | KYB | Monroe | Rancho | Edelbrock | Home | About Us | Faq's | Site Map | Email Us | Privacy | Terms
275 Nosef Dr, Batesville, MS 38606

Master Card  Visa  American Express Discover  PayPal
All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective companies. © Copyright 2020
Designed by: Cruzan Concepts, Inc. || Developed by: DomaNet, Inc.