Jeep Grand Cherokee Shocks

Make: Jeep

Model: Grand Cherokee

Manufacture Date: /1994

Chassis Designation: ZJ




Non are listed for the Up-Country Suspension, My ZJ

was "retrofitted" with Up-Country springs. Can I just buy a slightly

longer shock? Thanks




You want the Bilstein Heavy Dutys.

The Up Country will not matter.

Here's the link -


B46-1798 / B46-1799



Enter your vehicle information to find products for your vehicle.

Select the Make
Select the Model
Select the Year

If you don't see what you need, call Shockwarehouse at 1-800-245-7469.