Bilstein B8 5100 Series Shock Absorbers
The single most critical link to the overall performance of a lifted pickup or a sport utility vehicle is the shock absorber. That's why Bilstein has developed the new B8 5100-series shock absorbers specifically built and valved for trucks with a suspension lift.
Based on Bilstein's monotube technology and experience gained through years of off-road dominance, the B8 5100-series shocks deliver a level of performance never before available.
- 14mm Hardened Chromed piston rod
- One piece alloy rod guide & seal system
- 46mm piston with self-adjusting digressive valving
- One piece seamless monotube shock body
- Patented nitrogen chamber and floating dividing piston
- 360psi gas pressure
1. The B8 5100 units are listed in our
Online Catalog and can be looked up
and purchased there.
2. If you already know the part number you want, you can type it in the top search box.
3. If you have a custom application, and want to purchase a B8 5100 by dimensions, click here for that chart.
"I've been racing and winning on Bilstein Shock Absorbers for 28 years. They're on every vehicle I drive, from my everyday Toyota Prerunner to the ProTrucks Stewart & Stewart builds."
Enter your vehicle information to find Bilstein products for your truck.
If you don't see what you need, call Shockwarehouse at 1-800-245-7469.