The single most critical link to the overall performance of a lifted
pickup or a sport utility vehicle is the shock absorber. That's why
Bilstein has developed the new 5100-series shock absorbers specifically
built and valved for trucks with a suspension lift.
Based on Bilstein's monotube technology and experience gained through
years of off-road dominance, the 5100-series shocks deliver a level of
performance never before available.
- 14mm Hardened Chromed piston rod
- One piece alloy rod guide & seal system
- 46mm piston with self-adjusting digressive valving
- One piece seamless monotube shock body
- Patented nitrogen chamber and floating dividing piston
- 360psi gas pressure
1. The 5100 units are listed in our
Online Catalog and can be looked up
and purchased there.
2. If you already know the part number you want, you can type it in the
upper left corner search box.
3. If you have a custom application, and want to purchase a 5100 by
dimensions, click here for that chart.