KYB Gas-a-Just Monotube Shocks and Struts
KYB Gas-a-Just shocks offer increased vehicle stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs and deliver maximum driving control and performance. Gas-a-just higher gas pressure (280 psi) keeps tires glued to the road while the high-strength monotube configuration provides extra-rugged durability and fade-free performance. Gas-a-justs feature stiff, consistent valving and are available for cars, trucks, vans and SUVs.
- The correct replacement for monotube-equipped vehicles
- A performance upgrade for twin-tube equipped vehicles
- Monotube design with check valve to eliminate foaming
- Velocity-sensitive valving
- High-pressure nitrogen gas filled (280 psi)
Switch to a KYB Gas-a-Just monotube shock for better responsiveness. Gas-a-Just automatically adjusts to driving conditions to provide a firmer ride and additional control. Available with application-specific valving for a wide variety of vehicles.
Enter your vehicle information to find KYB products for your vehicle.
If you don't see what you need, call Shockwarehouse at 1-800-245-7469.